Apr 4, 2011

Courageous Journalism

I suppose everyone on the planet, except die-hard Liberal supporters, believes that the Globe and Mail is ... how should I put it ... ardently, nay, blindly pro-Liberal this election.

So imagine my surprise when I came across this epic article of Truth, penned by John Ibbitson, on the Liberals' 2011 platform. I note that it has been quickly buried into the archives so, if you can't find the article, use Google's cache to find it by title: "With new platform, Liberals chart course back to Trudeauville".

The article should be required reading for high school students in the future, seeking the answer to the question, "What was the main precipitator for massive voter rejection of the 2011 Liberal Platform?". Or the answer to the question, "When was the last time so few people tried to fool so many voters, with such dismal results?".

Maybe it's just me, but could we see Ibbitson on Sun News TV soon?

No comments: